Click any of the links below to go directly to a Set of photos on my flickr page. These links open in a new browser window; close that window to return to this page.
- Dye Demonstration at Peaceful Valley Orchards
- I dyed wool with Queen Anne's Lace and layered another batch of wool with natural dyes in a canning jar. I also supervised the space dyeing of a skein of yarn.
- Historical Natural Dyeing at the Hancock House
- I dyed fiber in the open hearth in the Swedish Cabin on the property of the Hancock House, Hancock's Bridge, NJ.
- Historical Natural Dyeing at North Point
- These pictures are from my historic dye presentation at the Battle of North Point (MD), a War of 1812 event.
- Natural Dyeing at NREF of NJ
- A Natural dye class that I taught at the Natural Resource Education Foundation of New Jersey.